…is something 99,9% (all, besides Apple) of tech companies wish they had. Seriously people, get your “analyst” heads out of where the sun never shines…
Anyhow, to sum it up:
– Profits rose by 20% to 8.8 billion
– Sales came in at 35 billion
– Gross margin was at 42.8%
– International sales made up 62%
– 26 million iPhones, 17 million iPads, and 4 million Macs sold to customers – in three months
Apple will pay a dividend starting in mid-August of USD 2.65 per common share.
The forecast by Peter Oppenheimer (CFO) for the forth quarter is 34 billion in sales.
Thoughts to follow…