Since everybody makes them, who am I not to make a few of my own, right?
So here goes:
– Q1 FY13 will be Apple’s best quarter. Ever. Q2, will be lower, Q3 will be bigger than Q2, and Q4 will be lower than Q1, but larger than Q2 and Q3.
– OS X will see an update at WWDC, so will iOS.
– There will be a new Mac Pro, and new iPods.
– iMac and Macbook (Air, Pro) will see updates. No touchscreen for Macs, no ARM-based Mac. No Retina for the Air.
– There will be an new iPad (9,7″). It will be thinner.
– The iPad Mini will go Retina.
– Maps will improve dramatically over the year, with incremental updates to the back end.
– There will be no NFC in any Apple product.
– The Mac Mini will be manufactured/assembled in the US.
– The new iPhone will be the iPhone 5S. It will come in black and white, and it will have a 4″ screen.
– There will be no dedicated television set. Apple has the Apple TV, which will see an upgrade.
– No entirely new product will be introduced.
– No unicorns with fairy dust.
Let’s revisit in December 2013, shall we?